Simulator for military sector
Simulator will enable trainings for cadets who in future will steer robots on a battlefield. The project also enables entering to a virtual world machines designed at the University and testing their effectiveness, which will accelerate the process of implementing robots to the Polish Armed Forces.
Engineers of the company developed eight training simulators. Each of them consists of 3 positions, together with software, enabling training of a commander and two operators of cooperating robots (or a robot and an engineering machine). In a virtual environment it is possible to train not only robots, but also all military vehicles, e.g. “ROSOMAK”.
The implemented simulator provides among others training conditions in the following areas:
- Securing locations in the presence of other forces;
- Training of various formations and subunits within the frames of one mission;
- Training of neutralization of explosives and dangerous weapons;
- Training of mines detection and minefields recognition;
- Simulation of work of radio network and other communication means during the execution of combat operations, in particular image transmission from robots’ cameras.